Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Habit Ultimate

So I was thinking about Ultimate today and I thought I would mention why I've changed the blog name and maybe talk about some things I thought were interesting about the blog's picture.

The name's changed because I'm no longer a college Ultimate player. I will officially graduate May 16, but I've completed my final paper (and received a grade, a good grade) and our Ultimate season is already over...

I went with Stre7ch for three reasons:
- It was my nickname when I played baseball through high school
- It's my current gamertag (actually it's I Stre7ch I)... that's the nerdy side of me...
- It wouldn't be too bad to have the nickname back. I've actually never had a nickname through my college Ultimate career which I find weird. Everyone is always looking for something odd to call each other, and I've managed to avoid that. Part of me thinks that's good, and part of me feels left out.

This picture is kinda funny though. I'll give you some traits of people and then see if you can match the person with the trait based on what their doing in the picture.

Jared - Always pissed off about something... He might not think this is funny, but it was kinda funny when he called an "injury" at IUP because he was pissed at Pete...
John - Always telling some ridiculous story. Doesn't matter when, it could be in the middle of a point, but he's always got some crazy story to tell.
Jess - Obviously the easiest to pick out. She's one of the best women I've played with and she always seems to be waiting on us to step up our game.
Ranjo - Goofy. Most all the time. Even in the way he stands...
Frodo - Well, he's Frodo, so which one do you think he is?
Stills - Intense. Focused. He's pretty seious on the line, so we try to keep our attention towards the opposing team (like we should.....).
And me - If you're reading this, you probably know who I am. Either way, I'm a disc hog, so I've got that piece of plastic in my hand.

No comments: