Sunday, May 17, 2009

Commencement 2009

Well, it's official, I am now a Master of Arts. Pretty exciting news. I just wanted to drop a quick post with a couple pictures, and thank Megan, Lauren, Allen, and Dave for dropping by to support. It was also great to have the degree conferred by my co-workers. It's pretty much the ultimate support group. I mean, you can't do anything but your best when your grades are being reported to people you work side-by-side with! Seriously though, they were super-supportive the whole way as was my family and girlfriend. It's nice to know that there's always somewhere there to give you a boost if you need it.

Thanks!

Alright, I wanted to post pictures, but blogger has some serious formatting issues.... Check out my facebook if you've got it for the pics.

1 comment:

John said...

Congrats on graduation!