Saturday, April 11, 2009

Legs 4-11

Kyle came to participate today... It's good to have someone drop by to keep me motivated. Here's the workout:

Squats 3x10
Leg Curl on Suspension 3x10 and Bulgarian Split Squat 3x10 - Superset
Reverse lunge from deficit 3x10 and Back Ext. 3x10 - Superset
One arm DB Clean (no press because of ceiling!) 3x10 and DB Swing 3x10 - Superset

Quick workout, but it felt pretty good. Got a good sweat out of the cleans and swings...

I'm a little embarrassed to mention the weight I'm squatting at this point, but I've been slacking on my legs... My summer goals include doing reps at or above my one-rep max on bench (currently 250lbs.). Hopefully I can push that to at least 250 if not 275lbs for 3x10 by the end of summer.

Nice glass of chocolate milk as a finisher! Now back to this capstone paper I'm working on...

No comments: