Friday, April 17, 2009

4-16

Good workout yesterday... Did lower body (Going to start posting weight so I can keep track of it).

Warmed up with 3x15 40lbs. DB Swings and 3x10 Step up into reverse lunge w/body weight - superset
Back Squats (I said I need a lot of improvement, but feel free to laugh a bit if you need to...)
8x135lbs
8x185lbs.
6x205lbs.
5x205lbs.
5x205lbs.

Deadlift (first time doing these as part of a regular workout, sort of had to dial it in)
8x115lbs.
8x165lbs.
8x195lbs.
6x215lbs.

Walking Lunge (60lbs.) and Back Ext. (25lbs.) - Superset
Suspension Leg Curl and Roman Chair Sit up - Superset

Then I was wondering about 3RM in Chin up so I had to try it with the 45lbs. plate... Pulled off 6 reps with BW+45lbs.!

And we're done! Hoping to start pushing a little more weight in the next few weeks...

In other news, I've been pretty much on target in The Bigger Dance so far. 2 surprises for me: Jessica Simpson somehow pulls off an upset against Beyonce and Penelope Cruz (I have her in my final 4!) barely squeaks by Anne Hathaway, 32-31.

Most of the first round has been blowouts so far, but I feel like I have a few more losses coming... I did pick Erin Andrews over Bar Refaeli after all...

No comments: