Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bigger Dance

So I read Templon's blog about The Bigger Dance and I just felt motivated to start a bigger discussion here... I know the final results will speak for themselves, but I had some thoughts about who really got snubbed here..

I can honestly say I was surprised by some of the women here. I mean, Lisa Gangel (just plain ole plain... Top 64?!?), Rebecca Stevenson (they have two pics of her... one is old and stuffy and the other is from when she was 15), and Leryn Franco (Her face is way outplayed by her body...)?!?

Anyway, they could've really mixed in some good match-ups! Why didn't Heroes stars Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere face off? What about Danica Patrick and the very obviously snubbed Jordana Brewster of Fast and Furious Fame (Or, Jordana vs. Strahovski...battling for Chuck!)? Obama Girl Amber Lee Ettinger should've had a chance to dominate (absolutely destroy is more like it) Sarah Palin... Why couldn't SI swimsuit cover Bar Refaeli knock out Brooklyn Decker (and she sure would based on that cover)? Or, my personal fav, Jennifer Connelly (girlfriend of the Hulk) get put to the test against Eva Mendez (girlfriend of Ghost Rider)?

Seriously though... what a messed up competition. Here are my final four:
Carrie Underwood
Kate Beckinsale
Alessandra Ambrosio
Penelope Cruz (who somehow was knocked out by Panetteire last year???)

With the bloodthirsty Beckinsale winning it all against Underwood!

1 comment:

John said...

I would've liked to see Jordana Brewster included. And Jordana Spiro. They could've faced off in a Jordana battle!