Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ultimate, You are the Northern Lights!

No Ultimate tonight, just music. Josh Ritter should be able to strip me of this anxiety I'm having about our first tourney of the season: Skylander VII on Saturday!

My last experience with John was ridiculous. I just sat in the crowd with a beer in my hand smiling for about an hour while he was playing his set. He's got an infectious energy that you can just feel in the crowd. He definitely loves what he's doing, and it's refreshing to see that.

I'm warming up my cheeks right now, I think I was a little sore in the face after smiling for so long last year...

Bonus: Megan and I have been working to find small holes in each others' schedules that allows for time together and this concert is the first full night in a few weeks. An hour or so here and there is great, but it's nice to know that neither of us will have any prior engagements looking over our shoulders tonight.

No comments: