Friday, October 12, 2007

Skylander VII: Day Zero

Pool F
F1: Rensselaer Polytech
F2: Catholic
F3: Slippery Rock
F4: RIT
F5: Virginia Tech-B

Predictions?

Let's see, I don't know any of these teams, but based on last year's record we've been placed in the bottom pool. I'm pretty sure we'd be below VTech-B if it wasn't for a slight mix-up with our team name (for some reason the dudes at Edinboro thought we were American U).

Overall I'd say we're in a VERY winable pool. Slippery Rock and VTech-B should be wins (although I wouldn't tell our guys that), adn RPI Trudge and RIT look to be in the mid-range of this tourney. If we focus on the fundamentals (catching and throwing the disc) and don't get too thrown off by the temperature we should be fine. It is supposed to be 45-55 degrees and raining Saturday morning.

I think we'll come out firing and looking to play hard up to our bye...last round bye! After that we can grab some lunch, warm up a bit, and find the hot tub.

No comments: