Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rising...

I think track workouts must've been the last thing on everyone's minds last year.

This year? Not so much. Two "official" and one unofficial workouts down. I thought since the attendance has been so good I should probably make note of the progress. By progress I mean how the workout is progressing... We have such a wide array of body types/fitness levels on the team that it's hard to cover it all.

The warm-up for each workout is always an 800 and mixed calisthenics.

Unofficial workout: August 28th, 5 runners, 4x200m
Official workout #1: Sept. 4, 18 runners, 400m, 200m, 100m, 200m, 400m for time.
Official workout #2: Sept. 11, 15 runners, Plyos, 2-mile Indian Run, second group chose 4x400m for time.

I feel like the team has this bad habit coming on... we're going to be way too sexy for our shirts.

No comments: