Monday, September 24, 2007

Peace Day

Peace Day turned into Saturday, but at least I started right? Limited workout due to the condition of my core, but I think I pushed pretty hard for my first session back. Bench, Single-arm rows, Military press, lateral raises, curls, and skull crushers. Feeling a pretty solid amount of soreness today...

I guess the rotation will be lifting on Sunday, body weight stuff at the track Tuesday night, and lifting on Thursday. I'll be eating a little better, and I'm considering adding some biking when I get around to it. Maybe Wednesday nights when I don't work.

First women's practice was yesterday. 10 attended. A good start considering we had 3 all of last year. Maybe there is hope for this. They want to call themselves the Catholic School Girls...

No comments: