Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vid Editing

So I got my Mac yesterday. It is so ridiculously sick. I wasn't able to fiddle with it too much since I had a summer league game and a presentation due today, but I didn't need much time to edit the video I pulled from the Ulty game. I think we only took 12 minutes of footage or so, but it typically would take me 15-20 minutes to check out the footage and mark which clips have highlights, before I even edit them(with my slo-motion PC) before making a short vid. Here's the vid I made in like 10 minutes (there weren't too many highlights... it was sort of a beat-down):



I can't wait to really get in deep with all these new apps this weekend. It's pretty sweet getting to explore a new operating system!

2 comments:

Kyle Gullings said...

0:19 - That kid totally ran me over. Ouch.
2:49 - I'm so graceful.

(Thanks for including all my highlights, Alan. You're a pal.)

John said...

Steve's handling and Kyle's d's those were my favorite part. That was fun, I hope you make more videos!