Friday, June 27, 2008

TIL (Things I Like) #1: Big Cups


I've been spending of bit of time reading through the entries on "Things White People Like" and I figured it was about time for me to start my own. This list may end up being a little telling about what my bad habits are...

Reese's Big Cups
Nope, no longer just any old peanut butter cup. I need 210 calories (105 from fat) of peanut butter and chocolate goodness. Reese's first found a way to get me to trade in my double-pack of cups for a slightly larger, much better proportioned offering. Then, after a few months of treating myself to a single Big Cup I ran across the Big Cup King Size and quickly became of fan of doubling my peanut butter sensation.

The only thing that bothers me is the slight inconsistency with the peanut butter at times. Sometimes the peanut butter can be really oily and moist (thumbs up!!!), but then sometimes I'm left with a dry, crumbly mass of it (big thumbs down...). Of course there is no way to possibly know without buying one, so you might as well buy two just in case!

No comments: