Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pop Quiz

The team doesn't know it yet, but today is their first rules pop quiz! Exciting I know. I keep telling everyone to read the rulebook, but I doubt people are, so I am going to test their knowledge today. They are easy questions, so I feel like everyone should get all of them correct, but if they don't their conditioning will be affected.

Also, today was the start of NaNoWriMo. I just started writing today. I have no direction at all so far, but I have written almost 1000 words. It makes sense I guess, but I need to develop a storyline soon! It almost makes it harder that it has to be fiction, but I guess we can work some swordplay into the novel...that could be fun...and maybe a dragon, or a wolverine with a laser attached to its back. All fun ideas... Oh, or maybe I could bring it back to my high school days and throw in a unicorn or two, after all, that was our mascot.

2 comments:

Kyle Gullings said...

I liked the quiz today. No really, good idea.

The pushups and abs work, not as much. I am weak (but getting less so).

John said...

Yeah, Nanowrimo! Add me as your friend on the site? You'll find me at jtemplon.