Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 2

Of PTD, or Post Tourney Depression... I think I heard someone on R.S.D. call it that. Basically it's their way of giving a name to that feeling of having to go back to the grind and, at the same time, reliving every bad throw, cut, decision, and any other of various mental and physical let downs during the weekend. I don't feel like I held back a whole lot this weekend and my body has been reminding me of that constantly. I'm thinking my PTD is really fueled by the delayed onset muscle soreness.... It's really a bitch.

The good news is that Bad Habit finished 5th in the Section; leaps and bounds above whatever double-digit place we came in last year (I don't actually know since we didn't have enough of a team to go back for the make-up date). We also played a great game against a tough GW team Sunday and had a big win against a strong Georgetown team on Saturday. Overall a very satisfying weekend. I should have some recap post up soon...

No comments: